Protocol Updates: May 1st
Fanfury Fan Club Owners
A huge Congratulations to our Fan Club Owners — You quite literally have the ‘key’ to a club now.
- When you pledge to join a Fanclub, you are only pledging a certain $UST worth of $Fury.
- When gameplay goes live, you will be asked to confirm this amount and process a transaction for the same.
- No UST/$FURY will be deducted when you pledge;
- No transaction is being made when you pledge so no TX ID will be generated;
- You are pledging a certain UST value worth of $FURY;
- You will be asked to reconfirm your pledge when Gameplay goes live;
- You will need to keep your Membership till the end of the month to qualify for the Contest;
- All existing Members from the earlier Membership automatically qualify for the contest;
UI — Upcoming updates:
- Only new Memberships will be visible under Fan Club Cards;
- All $FURY tokens used in supporting fan clubs during the claiming phase will be shown on Member pages;
- All new $Fury pledged will show, separate from the $Fury that was staked earlier;
- Combined numbers will be rolled out when gameplay goes live;
- Detailed data and price charts will be rolled out in the coming weeks;
There’s never a dull moment in sports. Even half-time is lit! So why should fantasy sports fans miss out on the adrenaline rush? Well, not anymore. With Fanfury’s Fan Club in full swing, the FOMO just got real.
Today Fanfury Fan Club Membership goes live and a lot of you seem to already know what you want.
And for those of you who want to get your fair share now is the time, quite literally as memberships are quickly filling up!
This article gives you a sneak peek into updates relating to Fan Clubs. Psst.. there’s also information on a surprise event that’s already kicked off!
“Claim a Fan Club” has been quite successful given that it ran for just a short time. So far, 90 clubs have already been claimed, and over $60k has been raised through these claims. Yep, the hype is real and we are just getting started.
That being said here’s what you need to know about the Fan Club Memberships going live today:
- Fan Club Memberships will be available from 10:00 pm UTC
- Currently pledging Membership to a club is active.
- Only new memberships will be visible under Fan Club Cards.
- Upcoming updates will show Individual Member Pages however, will show new and old support.
- The update will also show all $FURY tokens used in supporting fan clubs during the claiming phase on individual pages.
- Combined numbers will be rolled out in the coming days.
- Canceling memberships will remain unavailable until gameplay is launched.
- Detailed data and price charts will be rolled out soon as well.
Membership Contest Announcement
And now on to the good stuff!!.
The Membership Contest has also gone live.
The contest will run for the entire month of May. Participants who pledge Membership to Fan Clubs starting today (at 10:00 pm UTC) will be considered eligible for the contest, and the earlier you join the more $FURY you become eligible for.
The details of the Membership Contest are:
- Two lucky winners will be announced at the end of the event. These winners will receive custom signed merchandise, a jersey by Blaise Matuidi or a pair of Masvidal gloves.
- New Participants need to keep their Membership till the end of the Month.
- Depending on when you join, the amount of $FURY you qualify will differ, with early Memberships earning more, as a certain amount of $FURY distributed per day
- Participants who took part in the initial Fan Club Memberships, will automatically qualify for the Membership Contest.
It just doesn’t get easier than this!
Head over to the Fanfury to start pledging Membership to your favorite Fan Club.